1. THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (B) ARE NOT THE OLDER OF (i) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR (ii) LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH ASTRAL VESSELS LLC, OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE'S CONTENTS, GOODS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
These terms and conditions (these "Terms") apply to the purchase and sale of products and services through astralvessels.com (the "Site"). These Terms are subject to change by Astral Vessels LLC. (referred to as "Astral Vessels", “the Company”, "us", "we", or "our" as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. The latest version of these Terms will be posted on this Site, and you should review these Terms prior to purchasing any product or services that are available through this Site. Your continued use of this Site after a posted change in these Terms will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
2. Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept any orders in our sole discretion. After we receive your order, we will send you a confirmation e-mail with your order number and details of the items you have ordered. Acceptance of your order and the formation of the contract of sale between Astral Vessels and you will not take place unless and until you have received your order confirmation e-mail.
You have the option to cancel your order at any time before we have sent your order confirmation e-mail by calling our office at 1.303.449-2213 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
3. Prices and Payment Terms.
(a) Prices. All prices posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation e-mail. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. All such taxes and charges will be added to your merchandise total and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation e-mail. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical or other errors in any offer by us and we reserve the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
(b) Payment. Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. We accept payments from Mastercard and Visa as well as various sources via PayPal for all purchases. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any.
4. Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss.
(a) Shipping. We will arrange for shipment of the products to you insured and through USPS unless otherwise specified by you at check out. Unless otherwise specified by us on the Site or elsewhere in writing, You will pay all shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process. You are responsible for all duties and taxes applied to a shipment at customs, and a contact phone number is required for all shipments.
(b) Delivery. A signature will be required for all shipments at the time of delivery. Delivery on Sundays or holidays is unavailable. Saturday delivery may be available, but please contact us at 1.303.449-2213 or firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and eligibility.
(c) Title and Risk of Loss. Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.
(a) Gift Wrapping. You may choose to gift wrap any vessel during checkout, for no additional charge.
(b) Gift Note. You may provide the text of a Gift Note during checkout. It will be printed on an Astral Vessels note card and included in your package for no additional charge.
(c) Personalization – Engraving or other methods of inscription or personalization are available for certain items at an additional charge, as indicated in the product description. Items that have been personalized by any method are non-returnable. Please contact our staff at email@example.com for details, including pricing and delivery times.
(d) Repairs. For Repair inquiries please call our office 1.303.449-2213 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org describing the issue. We will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.
(e) Authenticity. Genuine Astral Vessels are branded with our company name and trademark, and each will be shipped with a Certificate of Authenticity. Please contact us at email@example.com to report any possible counterfeits you have encountered.
6. Returns and Refunds.
(a) Returnable and Non-Returnable Items. Except for any products designated on the Site as non-returnable, we will accept a return of the products for a refund of your purchase price, less the original shipping and handling costs, provided such return is made within fourteen (14) days of delivery and provided such products are: (a) received by us in their original, as-new condition; (b) accompanied by a sales receipt to Astral Vessels; and (c) accompanied by any Certificate of Authenticity originally included with the product. Engraved, inscribed or otherwise personalized items are non-returnable and non-refundable. All sales are final fourteen (14) days after the date of delivery.
(b) Requesting a Return. To return products, you must first call 1.303.449-2213 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request our authorization. If we authorize your return, we will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") number that must be clearly printed on the outside of the package or referenced on the air bill of your Return shipment. No returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number. Online purchases may not be returned in stores.
(c) Shipment of Return Items. After we have authorized the return and provided your RMA number you may ship the product by U.S. Postal Service to: Astral Vessels, P.O. Box 1551, Boulder CO, 80306. You are responsible for the shipping, insurance and all related charges. We will only provide refunds for products that we receive in original, as-new condition, so we strongly recommend that you pack your return items carefully and insure the shipment against loss or damage for the full value of the contents. Be sure to choose a USPS package service that offers coverage for the full value.
(d) Refund Processing. Refunds are processed within approximately fourteen (14) business days of our receipt of your merchandise. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Site.
7. LIMITED WARRANTY. WE WARRANT THAT THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN WORKMANSHIP. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS IS LIMITED TO REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR REFUND AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. TO PRESERVE THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, ONLY ASTRAL VESSELS (OR ITS AGENT, AUTHORIZED IN WRITING) MAY MODIFY, REPAIR, OR WORK ON YOUR ITEM.
(a) Warranty Exclusions. This limited warranty does not cover any damages due to: transportation; storage; improper use; failure to follow the product instructions or to perform any preventive maintenance; modifications; unauthorized repair; normal wear and tear; or external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control.
(b) Remedies. With respect to any defective products during the Warranty Period, we will, in our sole discretion, either: (i) repair or replace such products (or the defective part) free of charge or (ii) refund the purchase price of such products. We will also pay for shipping and handling fees to return the repaired or replacement product to you if we elect to repair or replace the defective products.
(c) Warranty Service. To obtain warranty service, you must first call 1.303.449-2213 or e-mail our Customer Service Department, email@example.com during the Warranty Period. If we authorize your warranty service, we will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") number that must be clearly printed on the outside of the package or referenced on the air bill of your shipment. No warranty service will be provided without an RMA number.
(d) Limitation of Liability. THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND OUR ENTIRE OBLIGATION AND LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. OUR LIABILITY WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE, NOR WILL WE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIMINUTION IN VALUE, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS OR SERVICES, OR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. Goods Not for Resale or Export. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States. You represent and warrant that you are buying products from the Site for your own personal or household use only, and not for resale or export.
10. Force Majeure. We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Colorado without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Colorado or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of Colorado.
12. Assignment and No Third Party Beneficiaries. You will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section 12 is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves you of any of your obligations under these Terms. These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you.
13. No Waivers. The failure by us to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of ASTRAL VESSELS.
14. Notices. We may provide any notice to you under these Terms by: (i) sending a message to the e-mail address you provide or (ii) by posting to the Site. Notices sent by e-mail will be effective when we send the e-mail and notices we provide by posting will be effective upon posting. It is your responsibility to keep your e-mail address current. To give us notice under these Terms, you must contact us by personal delivery, overnight courier or registered or certified mail to ASTRAL VESSELS, P.O. Box 1551, Boulder, CO 80302. We may update the address for notices to us by posting a notice on the Site. Notices provided by personal delivery will be effective immediately. Notices provided by overnight courier will be effective one business day after they are sent. Notices provided by registered or certified mail will be effective three business days after they are sent.
16. Help or Advice.
We welcome you to contact our staff at 1.303.449-2213,
or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS OF SALE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE ONLINE SALE OF GOODS AND SERVICES